IF YOU ANSWER NO TO ANY ONE OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS, YOUR ASSETS MAY BE AT RISK AND A REVIEW OF YOUR ESTATE PLANNING DOCUMENTS IS REQUIRED IMMEDIATELY! MAKE A FREE APPOINTMENT TODAY BY CALLING US AT OUR TOLL FREE NUMBER 866-410-3126 OR EMAIL US AT email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Is your Living Trust set up to avoid probate of your assets upon your death?
2. Does your Estate Planning Documents protect your assets from Medi-Cal / Long-Term care / Health care cost Liens, Estate Claims and Lawsuits?
3. Do you need an "A"-"B" Trust to avoid or minimize "Death Taxes" or to ensure that if you die before your spouse, your assets will go to your heirs?
4. Will you be required to sell your home and "Spend Down" all of your assets if you or your spouse go into a nursing home?
5. Does your Durable Powers of Attorney for finance and health care comply with the new "HIPAA" privacy laws and can your "Attorney In Fact" use the documents without first obtaining two (2) physician's reports?
AGAIN, IF YOU ANSWERED NO TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE A REVIEW OF YOUR ESTATE PLANNING DOCUMENTS.